Strawberry, fetta and cucumber salad recipe
Author: Personal Trainer, Megan Hinchely
I love salads and there is no better time to try out new salad recipes than in summer! Summer is also a great time for a wide variety of fresh fruit, and so I love to incorporate fruit into my salads.
Below is a great summer salad recipe. Serve with grilled salmon or chicken, or take along to a BBQ.
- 250g strawberries, finely diced
- 100g low fat fetta cheese (I like to use South Cape reduced fat fetta), cut into small cubes
- 1 lebanese cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 yellow capsicum, finely diced
- 1 handful of basil, chopped
- 75g rocket
- 1.5 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Combine all ingredients and toss together gently.