Core Trainer Post Pregnancy Belly Band Stripe
The Post Pregnancy Belly Band is designed specifically for women to use in after birth recovery to get their pre pregnancy body back. Providing support and correcting the posture, the band supports the uterus, abdomen, pelvis, back and spine by providing compression on the core that holds the muscles and skin back in place after pregnancy. This style of compression covers the entire midsection creating an overall sense of comfortably and support.
The velcro strap closure makes this gentle, adjustable band assist the uterus in returning to its original position after birth and reduces abdominal muscle separation which impeding breathing or movement.
This is an ideal option for those looking for a core trainer that is gentle on the body after pregnancy yet provides support and strength to assist in postpartum recovery. *Specialists recommend wearing a belly wrap after pregnancy to improve post birth recovery and as a non invasive recovery option that is gentle on the body.
- Measurements: Length: 24cm; Width: 80cm (measured from a size small)
- Black and grey stripe colour
- Latex free
- Ideal for use straight after birth post pregnancy
- Velcro closure for optimum comfortable and fit
- Size and fit is different to other trainers
- Helps reduces swelling and discomfort
- Soft and comfortable yet strong enough to provide support
- Reduces recovery time
- Band is design to cover entire midsection, creating a light weight compression and strong support
- Best to size down
- Model wears size Small (68cm waist measurement)
How to wear:
Wrap the band over midsection and tighten as desired. This should feel comfortable and supportive and gentle enough to wear daily. Ease into wearing this as after giving birth you will feel swollen and sore.
Start with 2 hours a day to a maximum 8 hours per day. *Please check with your health professional as each individual’s recovery may vary. At Core trainer we recommend waiting at least one (1) week after giving birth before using the waist trainer. If you gave birth via a C -section, we suggest waiting approximately two (2) weeks before you start waist training.
We recommend a total of 8-12 weeks of use to then ease into our basic core trainers.