Core Trainer Maternity Belly Band Nude
The Maternity Belly Band Nude is designed specifically for women to use during pregnancy. Providing outstanding support to the belly, waist, spine and pelvic area. Specifically designed to aid in posture correction and alleviating weight pressure off the body. By providing compression on the core which holds the abdominal muscles tightly supporting the growing baby.
The style of this light compression covers the belly and lower abdomen which can be adjusted using the strap closure. This compression is ideal to use from the start of pregnancy to post natal recovery after the birth of baby.
The double strap closure assists abdominal muscles in holding the weight of the baby. It can be readjusted and worn multiple ways to target different areas. This is designed for those looking for comfort and support during pregnancy and also in post natal recovery.
- Measurements: Main piece - Length: 20.5cm; Width: 76cm Second band piece - Length: 15cm; Width: 38cm (measured from a size medium)
- Nude colour
- Latex free
- Ideal for use from start of pregnancy to after birth
- Velcro closure for optimum comfort and fit
- Multiple ways to wear the trainer for comfort and support
- Size and fit is different to other trainers
- Helps reduces swelling and discomfort for the growing belly
- *Model is wearing a prosthetic belly in shots
- Soft and comfortable yet strong enough to provide support
- Wrap covers lower abdomen great for targeting c section and ab separation after birth
- Recommend going with your pre pregnancy size so you can wear it post birth too
How to wear:
Using the double velcro closure, wrap over whole belly and lower abdomen - tighten as desired. This should feel comfortable and supportive and gentle enough to wear daily. Ease into wearing this when you feel heavier and need belly support. Can be worn under clothing, shows no lines and shapes the figure.
Start with 2 hours a day to a maximum 8 hours per day. Please check with your health professional as each individual’s pregnancy varies. In regards to post birth wear, at Core trainer we recommend waiting at least one (1) week after giving birth before using the waist trainer. If you gave birth via a C -section, we suggest waiting approximately two (2) weeks before you start waist training.