Shred | Alpha Stringer
"Singlet fits great and FKN comfy while training!" - Daniel
Every day is a FKN ALPHA t-back day.
Wearing a stringer in the gym not only stops armpit chafing, they keep you cool and are the closest thing to training with no shirt on.
✔ Classic stringer cut
✔ Deep chest cut
✔ Nipple confidence
All of FKN Gym Wear's men's clothing is true to size, so if you like to wear your tanks and singlets a little looser, we recommend going up a size.
Our model is 181cm tall and wearing a size XL.
For care instructions & FKN secret activewear cleaning hacks, click Pro Tips below!
- For best results, wash in cold or warm water only. Light colours with lights, dark colours with other dark's. This black singlet should be washed with your dark clothes.
- To remove sweat stains from your apparel, add two tablespoons of vinegar to one cup water and apply directly to the stains. Rub gently, let sit for 30 minutes and wash.
- To avoid getting any fluff or pilling on your shirts, try washing them in a laundry bag.
- If your tank gets wrinkled, never iron it. Use a clothing steamer, or even a hair dryer can help get the creases out.
- To get deodorant stains out of pretty much any material, rub the fabric together. It even works on black clothing!
- I have no secret tip for how to properly fold a t-back singlet, it's impossible! If you have a trick, please leave in the reviews section below.
- Built from 100% steel-cut cotton.
- All of our men's gym clothing is proudly designed in Australia for bodybuilding by bodybuilders.
Men’s Gym Singlet