Notts Avenue - Flirty Flamingo
Notts Avenue - Flirty Flamingo | Bondi Peak | Be Activewear
- Curved peak design
- Premium stretch denim outer fabric - for a stylish finish to any outfit
- Sweat absorbing lining fabric - keeps your forehead dry
- Wider face coverage - better protect your skin
- Hand-washable sweatband - no more makeup or salt water stains
Adjustable sizing for the perfect fit.
Borne from a love of the free-and-easy Bondi Beach lifestyle, Bondi Peak is a brand new Australian sport-luxe label putting a high-fashion spin on everybody’s favourite 80’s accessory.
The minimalist, pared back design is complemented by a vibrant lining, which features an original hand-drawn print inspired by the legendary Bondi graffiti wall. Recognisable by our subtle signature stud detailing on both the front and back of each style, all Bondi Peak accessories are hand-crafted from high quality fabrics including 100% wool, premium linen and stretch denim. Designed to last, all Bondi Peak visors include removable sweatbands, which can be washed after each use to keep your visor in Peak condition, summer after summer after summer.
The Notts Avenue Visor
Chic and sassy, hugging the legendary Bondi coastline. Coastal walks in the sunshine, beautiful people under the stars. Think sundowner cocktails and views for days.
Smart, savvy and switched on, the Notts Avenue girl has Got This. Our signature curved peak Notts Ave visor sees her through those early morning ocean swims, coastal hikes and caffeine stops, before those long action packed days turn into fun filled champagne nights. Unapologetically confident, she’s all about living her best life.
A PEAK'S FOR LIFE...
To keep your visor in Peak condition, there are few rules we recommend you follow…
- Your Bondi Peak visor features a removable sweatband, which can be handwashed as many times as you like!
- The rest of the visor can be spot cleaned, but make sure you keep it out of the washing machine – trust us on that one.
- Bleaching and tumble-drying is a BIG no-no. Instead, just let her dry out in the shade.
- Dry cleaning is fine if you’re into that kind of thing.